(Above: Tiffany Boone and Jason Mitchell in ‘The Chi.’ Source: Showtime)
If you’re not a Showtime subscriber or just missed the first season of the channel’s coming-of-age series The Chi, you can stream the first three hour-long episodes free on Vudu through Monday, October 8. If you get hooked, the remaining seven episodes will cost $1.99 each. Or you can buy the entire season for $12.99.
Want a less expensive alternative for season one? Subscribe to Showtime’s standalone streaming service, which costs $10.99/month after a seven-day free trial. For more info and a list of devices, visit sho.com/order.
Showtime has ordered a second 10-episode season of The Chi, set to premiere next year.
You can also see the first episode of the first season right here:
The Chi’s ensemble cast includes Alex Hibbert as preteen Kevin, Jason Mitchell as dreamer Brandon, Tiffany Boone as Brandon’s girlfriend Jerrika, Jacob Latimore as carefree Emmett, Yolonda Ross as Emmett’s mother Jada, and Mwine as drifter Ronnie.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021