(Above: Tiffany Boone and Jason Mitchell in ‘The Chi.’ Source: Showtime)
If you’re not a Showtime subscriber or just missed the first season of the channel’s coming-of-age series The Chi, you can stream the first three hour-long episodes free on Vudu through Monday, October 8. If you get hooked, the remaining seven episodes will cost $1.99 each. Or you can buy the entire season for $12.99.
Want a less expensive alternative for season one? Subscribe to Showtime’s standalone streaming service, which costs $10.99/month after a seven-day free trial. For more info and a list of devices, visit sho.com/order.
Showtime has ordered a second 10-episode season of The Chi, set to premiere next year.
You can also see the first episode of the first season right here:
The Chi’s ensemble cast includes Alex Hibbert as preteen Kevin, Jason Mitchell as dreamer Brandon, Tiffany Boone as Brandon’s girlfriend Jerrika, Jacob Latimore as carefree Emmett, Yolonda Ross as Emmett’s mother Jada, and Mwine as drifter Ronnie.
- ‘We Are Boats’ Sails - March 26, 2019
- What is WhatTV? - March 25, 2019
- ‘Soundbreaking’ Series - March 25, 2019
- Indian Crime & Cricket - March 22, 2019
- Sunday is ‘Playtime’ - March 22, 2019
- Play Ball! - March 21, 2019
- European Youth Hoops - March 21, 2019
- ‘Most Beautiful Thing’ - March 20, 2019
- YouTube Steps Up - March 20, 2019
- Arquette = True Crime - March 19, 2019