(Above: ‘A Sibling Mystery.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
A Sibling Mystery, a comedy in which brother and sister investigate a woman they suspect has stolen their winning lottery ticket, is now available online.
The film, billed as an ode to Woody Allen’s Manhattan Murder Mystery, among other movies, is about a brother and sister who plan to use their winnings to fund their summer house parties. Unfortunately, the ticket’s disappearance proves a real budget-buster. What to do? Follow the mysterious woman they believe responsible.
The team of Dan Erickson and Rachel Wortell wrote and directed.
You can rent A Sibling Mystery for $4.99 from Amazon and other providers.
For more information, visit asiblingmystery.com.
- ‘Mr. Belvedere’ Reunion - May 29, 2020
- ‘Holiday’ Viewing Party - May 29, 2020
- Carol Burnett on Shout! - May 28, 2020
- Animated ‘Central Park’ - May 28, 2020
- ‘Filthy Rich’ Epstein - May 27, 2020
- HBO Max’s Opening Slate - May 26, 2020
- Ultimate Shakespeare Binge - May 22, 2020
- ‘Homecoming’ Returns - May 22, 2020
- Guilty Pleasure Alert - May 21, 2020
- Soviet Gulag Drama - May 21, 2020