(Above: ‘A Sibling Mystery.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
A Sibling Mystery, a comedy in which brother and sister investigate a woman they suspect has stolen their winning lottery ticket, is now available online.
The film, billed as an ode to Woody Allen’s Manhattan Murder Mystery, among other movies, is about a brother and sister who plan to use their winnings to fund their summer house parties. Unfortunately, the ticket’s disappearance proves a real budget-buster. What to do? Follow the mysterious woman they believe responsible.
The team of Dan Erickson and Rachel Wortell wrote and directed.
You can rent A Sibling Mystery for $4.99 from Amazon and other providers.
For more information, visit asiblingmystery.com.
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - August 19, 2019
- Antenna TV’s Kotter Binge - August 16, 2019
- Who’s the Boss? - August 15, 2019
- Manson’s Music - August 14, 2019
- ‘Why Women Kill’ - August 13, 2019
- ‘Wu Assassins’ on Netflix - August 12, 2019
- Here They Come - August 9, 2019
- Binge Free While You Can - August 8, 2019
- Wacky Chefs - August 7, 2019
- ‘Rocketman’ Streams - August 6, 2019