(Above: ‘A Sibling Mystery.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
A Sibling Mystery, a comedy in which brother and sister investigate a woman they suspect has stolen their winning lottery ticket, is now available online.
The film, billed as an ode to Woody Allen’s Manhattan Murder Mystery, among other movies, is about a brother and sister who plan to use their winnings to fund their summer house parties. Unfortunately, the ticket’s disappearance proves a real budget-buster. What to do? Follow the mysterious woman they believe responsible.
The team of Dan Erickson and Rachel Wortell wrote and directed.
You can rent A Sibling Mystery for $4.99 from Amazon and other providers.
For more information, visit asiblingmystery.com.
- Stuck in ‘Castle Rock’ - October 22, 2019
- Visiting Old ‘Haunt'(s) - October 22, 2019
- Free ‘Love’ From CBS - October 21, 2019
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Binge - October 18, 2019
- Living Room or Multiplex? - October 17, 2019
- Playing God - October 16, 2019
- AMC Theatres at Home - October 15, 2019
- Hulu Up North - October 14, 2019
- Boris Karloff’s ‘Thriller’ - October 11, 2019
- Jesse’s Back - October 10, 2019