(Above: The ‘Glitterbomb’ Hosts)
Glitterbomb, a weekly pop-culture talk show geared to gay bilingual Latino millennials, premieres tomorrow, September 20.
Running Thursdays at 10 pm ET on free over-the-air channel LATV, the 13 episodes will feature a gay, Latino host panel: Entertainment Weekly senior editor Patrick Gomez, iHeartRadio personality Alexander Rodriguez, and actor Enrique Sapene.
Their guests on tomorrow’s episode will include actors Scarlet Ortiz (Venezuelan telenovelas), Brant Daugherty (Pretty Little Liars), Jenn Lyon (Claws) and Justina Machado (One Day at a Time).
LATV noted that 22% of Latino millennials identify themselves as LGBTQ. While acknowledging this “long underserved” community, the three hosts also said in a joint statement that “people of all races, genders, and orientations will see a bit of themselves in our show and have a good time watching it.”
You can see for yourself Thursday nights by finding your local LATV channel number on RabbitEars and tuning in via an antenna hooked up to your TV set.
- An Hour of Xmas Stand-Up - December 11, 2019
- Dalai Lama – Scientist - December 11, 2019
- My Best Friend’s Famous - December 10, 2019
- ‘Judy’ Goes on Sale - December 10, 2019
- RIP Star Trek Trio - December 9, 2019
- Hulu’s Noirish ‘Reprisal’ - December 4, 2019
- Bluprint ‘Runway’ Tie-In - December 4, 2019
- Tech Classics on YouTube - December 3, 2019
- A Kiwi Crime Thriller - December 3, 2019
- ‘One Day at Disney’ - December 2, 2019