(Above: The ‘Glitterbomb’ Hosts)
Glitterbomb, a weekly pop-culture talk show geared to gay bilingual Latino millennials, premieres tomorrow, September 20.
Running Thursdays at 10 pm ET on free over-the-air channel LATV, the 13 episodes will feature a gay, Latino host panel: Entertainment Weekly senior editor Patrick Gomez, iHeartRadio personality Alexander Rodriguez, and actor Enrique Sapene.
Their guests on tomorrow’s episode will include actors Scarlet Ortiz (Venezuelan telenovelas), Brant Daugherty (Pretty Little Liars), Jenn Lyon (Claws) and Justina Machado (One Day at a Time).
LATV noted that 22% of Latino millennials identify themselves as LGBTQ. While acknowledging this “long underserved” community, the three hosts also said in a joint statement that “people of all races, genders, and orientations will see a bit of themselves in our show and have a good time watching it.”
You can see for yourself Thursday nights by finding your local LATV channel number on RabbitEars and tuning in via an antenna hooked up to your TV set.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021