(Above: Adam Carbone is ‘Randy’)
Randy’s Canvas, a feature film about a young artist (Adam Carbone) with autism falling in love for the first time, is now streaming.
You can rent it from such sources as Amazon, iTunes and Vudu for $4.99, with all profits benefiting a non-profit, The Autism Project.
Joanne Quinn, executive director of The Autism Project, said Randy’s Canvas is “accurate as to what it’s like to live as a person on the autism spectrum.” The movie was named Best Film, and Carbone took home Best Actor honors, at April’s Autfest International Film Festival, held in Beverly Hills by the Autism Society of America.
For more, visit randyscanvas.org.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021