The first episode of Glimpse, a free short-form sci-fi anthology from Gunpowder & Sky and Futurism, debuted this morning on Facebook Watch.
Titled “Circuits,” the episode stars Stephanie Styles (Broadway’s Newsies) as an innocent girl who enters an underground world of cyborgs, electronic tattoos and body modifications. Carter Jenkins (Freeform’s Famous In Love) co-stars.
Seven additional weekly episodes of Glimpse will explore other individuals reckoning with “near future” technologies in such areas as childbirth, cooking, translation devices, robotic dogs and augmented reality.
The series cast list includes School of Rock’s Tony Cavalero and Ricardo Hurtado, The Hunger Games’ and True Detective’s Leven Rambin, and The Dark Knight Rises’ Tyler Flores.
Here are brief glimpses of all episodes:
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021