(Above: Fred Armisen and Maya Rudolph in ‘Forever.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Saturday Night Live alums Maya Rudolph and Fred Armisen star in a new dramedy series, Forever, debuting tomorrow, September 14, on Amazon Prime.
June and Oscar’s comfortable and predictable marriage is shaken when the couple do something out of the ordinary – take a ski trip.
The cast includes Kidding’s Catherine Keener and the original RoboCop Peter Weller.
Emmy Award-winning writers Alan Yang (Master of None, Parks and Recreation) and Matt Hubbard (30 Rock, Parks and Recreation) created the series.
For more information, visit Amazon.
- YouTube Space Thriller - November 15, 2018
- Boomerang on VRV - November 15, 2018
- Unconditional Love - November 14, 2018
- The Film Detective - November 13, 2018
- Coldplay’s ‘Dreams’ - November 13, 2018
- Battle of the Somme - November 12, 2018
- Netflix’s Anime Slate - November 9, 2018
- Pastor Hires Prostitute - November 8, 2018
- Top 3 US Streamers - November 8, 2018
- ‘Outlaw King’ on Netflix - November 7, 2018