(Above: Fred Armisen and Maya Rudolph in ‘Forever.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Saturday Night Live alums Maya Rudolph and Fred Armisen star in a new dramedy series, Forever, debuting tomorrow, September 14, on Amazon Prime.
June and Oscar’s comfortable and predictable marriage is shaken when the couple do something out of the ordinary – take a ski trip.
The cast includes Kidding’s Catherine Keener and the original RoboCop Peter Weller.
Emmy Award-winning writers Alan Yang (Master of None, Parks and Recreation) and Matt Hubbard (30 Rock, Parks and Recreation) created the series.
For more information, visit Amazon.
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021