(Photo source: PR Newswire)
Hearst Television has launched Dispatches from the Middle, a Facebook Watch series featuring local news reporting from Hearst stations in 26 markets across the country.
Facebook is producing and funding the show.
“Dispatches from the Middle highlights surprising and under-reported stories from all around the United States; each episode will showcase one of these compelling local stories, giving it a well-deserved in-depth dive for a national audience,” said Andrew Fitzgerald, Hearst Television vice president and chief digital content officer.
Here’s the first episode:
The brutal homicide of a Pennsylvania schoolteacher went unsolved for 26 years. In June 2018, the community was turned upside down when DNA evidence gave detectives an astonishing break in the case.
Posted by Dispatches from the Middle on Sunday, September 9, 2018
In addition to Hearst, Facebook also funds news content from other providers. Shows include ABC’s On Location, Advance Local’s Chasing Corruption, Undivided ATTN:, CNN’s Anderson Cooper Full Circle, Fox News Update, Mic Dispatch, Quartz News and Univision’s Real America with Jorge Ramos.
Stay up to date with news on Facebook Watch. Introducing new shows with breaking news, daily briefings, quality coverage and much more coming Summer 2018.
Posted by Facebook Watch on Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Visit Facebook Watch for more information.
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021
- ‘Pray, Obey, Kill’ Docuseries - April 12, 2021