(Above photo source: Flixon.TV)
Ever hear of Flixon.TV?
Flixon.tv starts at $35 a month, with a seven-day free trial. It offers more than 75 live channels including traditional broadcast networks ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and PBS, as well as basic cable channels like CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, Fox News, TCM, Bravo, USA and the Disney Channel. Add-on premium networks Showtime and HBO are also available for a fee.
Flixon.tv provides viewers with a virtual DVR, allowing them to pause, play, stop, rewind and fast-forward up to 50 hours of recorded programming. It also offers seven-day playback.
Subscribers must authorize a primary device. Accepted devices include Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV and Android TV.
The service also works with mobile devices. Under the $35 plan, however, you can only use one stream at a time. For an extra $5 a month, a total of five concurrent streams are allowed.
For more information, visit flixon.tv.
- Stephen Fry’s ‘Kingdom’ - May 17, 2019
- ‘Yesterday’ Tomorrow - May 16, 2019
- It’s ‘Midsomer’ 24/7 - May 16, 2019
- It’s ‘Fleabag’ Friday - May 15, 2019
- Clooney’s ‘Catch-22’ - May 14, 2019
- Netflix’s ‘Easy’ Over - May 10, 2019
- Parent-Free Zone - May 9, 2019
- Daily Show’s Trump Tour - May 9, 2019
- Poehler’s ‘Wine Country’ - May 8, 2019
- Trump on Tubi - May 7, 2019