(Above: Reese Witherspoon stands up to cancer)
The sixth biennial Stand Up to Cancer fundraiser will run on dozens of broadcast, cable and online channels this Friday.
This year, for the first time, the fundraiser will be preceded by a streaming-only show: It’s #Up2Us: Stand Up To Cancer/The Digital Live Show.
For cord-cutters, the Stand Up to Cancer main event can be seen over-the-air via antenna on the major broadcast networks, plus online at Hulu, People TV, JLTV, Facebook and YouTube. It will air from 8-9 pm ET/PT.
Scheduled celebrities include Mahershala Ali, Kathy Bates, Katie Couric, Jennifer Garner, Ken Jeong, Matthew McConaughey, Trevor Noah, David Spade, Keith Urban, Reese Witherspoon and the show’s executive producer, Bradley Cooper.
The show will be co-hosted by Max Greenfield, Tyler Posey, and Brenda Song and feature appearances by, among others, Couric, Jeong, Uzo Aduba, Beth Behrs, Olivia Holt, Liza Koshy, Candice Patton and Andrea Russett.
BREAKING NEWS! We’re bringing you a first-of-its-kind digital LIVE show leading into the Stand Up To Cancer televised show on Sept. 7! This special one-hour digital event will be hosted by Max Greenfield, Tyler Posey and Brenda Song to empower a new generation to Stand Up To Cancer – because it’s #Up2Us to end cancer as we know it! Details at StandUpToCancer.org/Show.
Posted by Stand Up To Cancer on Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021