CBS has high hopes for its new series God Friended Me. It’s given the show a coveted Sunday night timeslot between 60 Minutes and NCIS: Los Angeles, and has begun streaming the first episode free and uninterrupted on multiple platforms.
The series is about an atheist millennial New Yorker (Brandon Micheal Hall) who begins to change the lives of others for the better after receiving a friend request from “God” on Facebook.
Not surprisingly, you can watch episode one on Facebook. Here’s the stream right here:
Without commercials, the first episode of God Friended Me lasts just 45 minutes. To see the one-hour second episode, and future episodes, tune to your local CBS station (or stream with a CBS All Access subscription) at 8 pm ET/PT starting Sunday, October 7. (Note: times may vary some weeks due to NFL coverage).
- ‘We Are Boats’ Sails - March 26, 2019
- What is WhatTV? - March 25, 2019
- ‘Soundbreaking’ Series - March 25, 2019
- Indian Crime & Cricket - March 22, 2019
- Sunday is ‘Playtime’ - March 22, 2019
- Play Ball! - March 21, 2019
- European Youth Hoops - March 21, 2019
- ‘Most Beautiful Thing’ - March 20, 2019
- YouTube Steps Up - March 20, 2019
- Arquette = True Crime - March 19, 2019