CBS has high hopes for its new series God Friended Me. It’s given the show a coveted Sunday night timeslot between 60 Minutes and NCIS: Los Angeles, and has begun streaming the first episode free and uninterrupted on multiple platforms.
The series is about an atheist millennial New Yorker (Brandon Micheal Hall) who begins to change the lives of others for the better after receiving a friend request from “God” on Facebook.
Not surprisingly, you can watch episode one on Facebook. Here’s the stream right here:
Without commercials, the first episode of God Friended Me lasts just 45 minutes. To see the one-hour second episode, and future episodes, tune to your local CBS station (or stream with a CBS All Access subscription) at 8 pm ET/PT starting Sunday, October 7. (Note: times may vary some weeks due to NFL coverage).
- Sinclair Stirrs it Up - January 17, 2019
- Wubbulous Kidstream! - January 17, 2019
- The Best Web Series? - January 16, 2019
- Uplift for Shutdown - January 16, 2019
- Hulu Starts Two Fyres - January 15, 2019
- ‘Murphy’s Law’ Returns - January 14, 2019
- IMDb Freedive Debuts - January 11, 2019
- ‘Mormon Love’ on FB - January 11, 2019
- Save the Swamps! - January 10, 2019
- Amish Horror Flick - January 9, 2019