CBS has high hopes for its new series God Friended Me. It’s given the show a coveted Sunday night timeslot between 60 Minutes and NCIS: Los Angeles, and has begun streaming the first episode free and uninterrupted on multiple platforms.
The series is about an atheist millennial New Yorker (Brandon Micheal Hall) who begins to change the lives of others for the better after receiving a friend request from “God” on Facebook.
Not surprisingly, you can watch episode one on Facebook. Here’s the stream right here:
Without commercials, the first episode of God Friended Me lasts just 45 minutes. To see the one-hour second episode, and future episodes, tune to your local CBS station (or stream with a CBS All Access subscription) at 8 pm ET/PT starting Sunday, October 7. (Note: times may vary some weeks due to NFL coverage).
- Spirits Network Debuts - July 22, 2019
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019