CBS has high hopes for its new series God Friended Me. It’s given the show a coveted Sunday night timeslot between 60 Minutes and NCIS: Los Angeles, and has begun streaming the first episode free and uninterrupted on multiple platforms.
The series is about an atheist millennial New Yorker (Brandon Micheal Hall) who begins to change the lives of others for the better after receiving a friend request from “God” on Facebook.
Not surprisingly, you can watch episode one on Facebook. Here’s the stream right here:
Without commercials, the first episode of God Friended Me lasts just 45 minutes. To see the one-hour second episode, and future episodes, tune to your local CBS station (or stream with a CBS All Access subscription) at 8 pm ET/PT starting Sunday, October 7. (Note: times may vary some weeks due to NFL coverage).
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021