(Above photo source: YouTube screenshot)
CBS All Access will debut the first installment of its 10-episode drama One Dollar tomorrow, August 30. Additional episodes will drop every Thursday for subscribers.
The mystery-thriller is set in a small rustbelt town in post-recession America, tracking a one-dollar bill as it changes hands among people involved in a multiple murder. The dollar bill’s path depicts “a modern American town with deep class and cultural divides.”
CBS All Access offers two subscription plans — $9.99 per month with no ads in on-demand content but commercials presented in live-streaming CBS network broadcasts; and a $5.99 plan with commercials, except for “CBS Classics,” which includes such series as Frasier, Cheers and CSI: Miami.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021