Pope Francis is visiting Ireland this weekend to attend the World Meeting of Families. And there’s speculation about what he might — or should — say about the recent Pennsylvania sex abuse charges and other controversial matters.
You can find out by way of live coverage, with a Catholic perspective, on three streaming channels: EWTN, Salt + Light and CatholicTV.
Highlights will include a meeting with Ireland’s bishops and civil authorities, a speech to the Festival of Families, masses in Dublin and Knock Shrine, and a visit to Saint Mary’s Pro-Cathedral. For the complete schedule, visit the World Meeting of Families official site. (And be sure to subtract five hours from all listed times for ET, eight hours for PT).
Here’s a message Pope Francis sent Tuesday about the event:
You can also get EWTN and CatholicTV through AppleTV, Android and iOS apps.
- Indian Crime & Cricket - March 22, 2019
- Sunday is ‘Playtime’ - March 22, 2019
- Play Ball! - March 21, 2019
- European Youth Hoops - March 21, 2019
- ‘Most Beautiful Thing’ - March 20, 2019
- YouTube Steps Up - March 20, 2019
- Arquette = True Crime - March 19, 2019
- Sleuth Breaks 4th Wall - March 19, 2019
- Schumer’s ‘Growing’ - March 18, 2019
- DC Universe Freebies - March 18, 2019