Pope Francis is visiting Ireland this weekend to attend the World Meeting of Families. And there’s speculation about what he might — or should — say about the recent Pennsylvania sex abuse charges and other controversial matters.
You can find out by way of live coverage, with a Catholic perspective, on three streaming channels: EWTN, Salt + Light and CatholicTV.
Highlights will include a meeting with Ireland’s bishops and civil authorities, a speech to the Festival of Families, masses in Dublin and Knock Shrine, and a visit to Saint Mary’s Pro-Cathedral. For the complete schedule, visit the World Meeting of Families official site. (And be sure to subtract five hours from all listed times for ET, eight hours for PT).
Here’s a message Pope Francis sent Tuesday about the event:
You can also get EWTN and CatholicTV through AppleTV, Android and iOS apps.
- Sinclair Stirrs it Up - January 17, 2019
- Wubbulous Kidstream! - January 17, 2019
- The Best Web Series? - January 16, 2019
- Uplift for Shutdown - January 16, 2019
- Hulu Starts Two Fyres - January 15, 2019
- ‘Murphy’s Law’ Returns - January 14, 2019
- IMDb Freedive Debuts - January 11, 2019
- ‘Mormon Love’ on FB - January 11, 2019
- Save the Swamps! - January 10, 2019
- Amish Horror Flick - January 9, 2019