Pope Francis is visiting Ireland this weekend to attend the World Meeting of Families. And there’s speculation about what he might — or should — say about the recent Pennsylvania sex abuse charges and other controversial matters.
You can find out by way of live coverage, with a Catholic perspective, on three streaming channels: EWTN, Salt + Light and CatholicTV.
Highlights will include a meeting with Ireland’s bishops and civil authorities, a speech to the Festival of Families, masses in Dublin and Knock Shrine, and a visit to Saint Mary’s Pro-Cathedral. For the complete schedule, visit the World Meeting of Families official site. (And be sure to subtract five hours from all listed times for ET, eight hours for PT).
Here’s a message Pope Francis sent Tuesday about the event:
You can also get EWTN and CatholicTV through AppleTV, Android and iOS apps.
- Sandler & Aniston Again - June 14, 2019
- ‘Village of the Year’ - June 14, 2019
- RVN: ‘Bridging the Gap’ - June 13, 2019
- ‘Father Knows Best’ - June 12, 2019
- Netflix’s Arabic ‘Jinn’ - June 12, 2019
- ‘Real World’ Season 33 - June 11, 2019
- ‘City on a Hill’ Free - June 10, 2019
- Scandi-Kiwi Noir - June 10, 2019
- Binge ‘Adoptable!’ - June 7, 2019
- ‘Old Dogs & New Tricks’ - June 7, 2019