(Above: Radhika Apte in ‘Ghoul’)
Today, Netflix debuts Ghoul, a three-part Indian horror series about a flesh-eating demon.
Set in a dystopian future, Ghoul involves a prisoner at a military detention center who turns the tables on his interrogators, exposing their most shameful secrets.
Ghoul, in English and Hindi, is based on Arabic folklore known as Jinn, about a shapeshifting demon. In this case, the demon eats flesh and can assume the image of the last person it conquered.
British filmmaker Patrick Graham wrote and directed the series.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021