To solve any scandal, anywhere in the world, it’s always good advice to “follow the money.”
But to follow Follow The Money, a Danish drama about an economic scandal, you just need to follow this link to Link TV.
You can also watch the first episode right here, through Wednesday, September 19:
Follow The Money, from the producers of the earlier Danish political drama Borgen, starts with a dead body turning up on an offshore wind farm. An attorney then begins unraveling fraud at the energy company that owns the wind farm. From there he uncovers a world of economic crime in banks, stock exchanges, and boardrooms.
Two 10-episode seasons of Follow the Money — under its original title of Bedrag (Deception in English) — ran in Denmark in 2016. Episodes premiere each Monday night at 9 pm ET/PT on the Link TV 24/7 channel, followed by streaming on LinkTV.org. They’re then rerun on the linear channel Friday nights at 8 pm.
For more info and to stream additional episodes in the weeks ahead, visit linktv.org/shows/follow-the-money.
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021