In January, Amazon Prime introduced the $9.99 per month, commercial-free version of CBS All Access as an add-on channel.
Now it’s also offering the ad-supported version for $5.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial.
CBS All Access provides almost 10,000 episodes on-demand. The library includes such “CBS Classics” as Frasier, Cheers, Medium, Star Trek and CSI: Miami; as well as current and past seasons of CBS primetime series such as The Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon, NCIS and Scorpion. Viewers can also watch all past seasons of The Good Wife and Hawaii Five-O, among other shows.
Amazon Prime subscribers can add CBS All Access at amazon.com/primevideochannels.
If you don’t have Amazon Prime, you can still subscribe directly at CBS All Access.
- ‘Nest’ on Acorn TV - July 13, 2020
- Send the Kids to ‘Camp TV’ - July 10, 2020
- Grown-up Animation - July 9, 2020
- NY Times Documentary Series - July 9, 2020
- Public Domain Horror - July 7, 2020
- A Streamer with Giddy-Up - July 6, 2020
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2020
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 2, 2020
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - July 2, 2020
- Olivia de Havilland Turns 104 - July 1, 2020