Oscar-winner Timothy Hutton (Ordinary People) leads a band of scamming, modern-day Robin Hoods in Leverage, coming to subscription streamer Sundance Now this Thursday, August 9.
The series, consisting of 77 episodes, originally ran for five seasons on TNT from 2008 to 2012. Here’s a trailer from 10 years ago:
Subscriptions to Sundance Now, offering independent films, documentaries and TV series, start at $4.99 monthly following a seven-day free trial. The service is available at sundancenow.com or via iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox, Fire TV and Chromecast.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021