Oscar-winner Timothy Hutton (Ordinary People) leads a band of scamming, modern-day Robin Hoods in Leverage, coming to subscription streamer Sundance Now this Thursday, August 9.
The series, consisting of 77 episodes, originally ran for five seasons on TNT from 2008 to 2012. Here’s a trailer from 10 years ago:
Subscriptions to Sundance Now, offering independent films, documentaries and TV series, start at $4.99 monthly following a seven-day free trial. The service is available at sundancenow.com or via iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox, Fire TV and Chromecast.
- Spirits Network Debuts - July 22, 2019
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019