Oscar-winner Timothy Hutton (Ordinary People) leads a band of scamming, modern-day Robin Hoods in Leverage, coming to subscription streamer Sundance Now this Thursday, August 9.
The series, consisting of 77 episodes, originally ran for five seasons on TNT from 2008 to 2012. Here’s a trailer from 10 years ago:
Subscriptions to Sundance Now, offering independent films, documentaries and TV series, start at $4.99 monthly following a seven-day free trial. The service is available at sundancenow.com or via iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox, Fire TV and Chromecast.
- ‘Haircut Night in America’ - May 27, 2020
- 10-Day Free Film Festival - May 27, 2020
- Multicultural VumaTV - May 26, 2020
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020
- A Free Romcom Musical - May 21, 2020
- New Morgan Fairchild Soap - May 20, 2020
- Hola Canela.TV - May 20, 2020
- Smash’s Bombshell, Reunion - May 19, 2020
- Magnolias, Sweet and Steel - May 19, 2020