(Above source: The Kraft Heinz Company)
Stop eating your food and play with it!
Jell-O has launched an animated series, The Jell-O Wobz, on DreamWorks TV’s YouTube channel and Amazon Prime.
Only the first three-minute episode is streaming on YouTube, with subsequent ones to pop every Monday for the next five weeks. Amazon subscribers, however, can watch all six episodes now.
The series is a follow-up to the dessert brand’s recent introduction of Jell-O Play, a product line of molds that enable four- to 12-year-olds to create toys and characters from Jell-O gelatin.
The Wobz are a group of Jell-O characters cast from things found in the kitchen.
The show’s theme? Each episode presents a situation in which the characters must confront and embrace their imperfections.
Bucket, the show’s star, comes to life when Jell-O powder gets knocked into a bucket and mixes with leftover kitchen junk. Other characters also have shapes that reflect their unique personalities. Meg, made from a measuring cup, is a perfectionist. Walter, cast from a surgical glove with a cut-off thumb, fears making mistakes.
Here’s an introduction to Bucket:
Sure, The Jell-o Wobz is obvious brand promotion, but the show may be fun for kids to watch.
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021
- ‘Pray, Obey, Kill’ Docuseries - April 12, 2021