The Marijuana Show, sort of Shark Tank meets Survivor for pot business funding, has launched its third season on Amazon and themarijuanashow.com.
In the series, nine budding entrepreneurs compete in physical and professional challenges to become the “Next Marijuana Millionaire.”
Season #3 Launched today! Here is our 3 minute sizzle reel to share with friends!
Posted by The MJ Show on Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Amazon Prime subscribers can currently see all of season two and the first five episodes of season three, with another four episodes coming in the fall. Non-subscribers can purchase episodes for $3.99 each.
But you don’t need to wait till fall for the final four episodes. The entire third season — nine episodes – can be downloaded now for $9.95 from themarijuanashow.com, where you can get all three seasons for $19.95.
You can also stream the first episode of season three free by entering your email address at themarijuanashow.com.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021