The Marijuana Show, sort of Shark Tank meets Survivor for pot business funding, has launched its third season on Amazon and themarijuanashow.com.
In the series, nine budding entrepreneurs compete in physical and professional challenges to become the “Next Marijuana Millionaire.”
Season #3 Launched today! Here is our 3 minute sizzle reel to share with friends!
Posted by The MJ Show on Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Amazon Prime subscribers can currently see all of season two and the first five episodes of season three, with another four episodes coming in the fall. Non-subscribers can purchase episodes for $3.99 each.
But you don’t need to wait till fall for the final four episodes. The entire third season — nine episodes – can be downloaded now for $9.95 from themarijuanashow.com, where you can get all three seasons for $19.95.
You can also stream the first episode of season three free by entering your email address at themarijuanashow.com.
- Stream ‘White Noise’ - October 26, 2020
- ‘The Man Who Mends Women’ - October 26, 2020
- Sitcom Reunions Galore - October 23, 2020
- Baldwin vs. Buckley Redux - October 22, 2020
- Four Roads to Manderley - October 21, 2020
- Documenting The Struggle - October 21, 2020
- ‘Legally Blonde’ Reunion - October 20, 2020
- Star-Studded Fundraisers - October 20, 2020
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - October 19, 2020
- RetroPop Horror Reunions - October 16, 2020