Kristen Bell and Kelsey Grammer star in Like Father, a Netflix comedy feature debuting tomorrow, August 3.
Bell plays a workaholic young executive who’s left at the altar. Grammer plays her estranged, equally workaholic father. They somehow end up together on her Caribbean honeymoon cruise where…not exactly a spoiler here…they start to connect with each other. Seth Rogen plays a supporting role as a fellow passenger.
Like Father was written, directed and produced by Rogen’s wife Lauren Miller.
Netflix suggests you “grab the tissues” for this film, and we’re actually surprised they didn’t drop it around Father’s Day. The subscription streamer has even released a heart-tugging promotional video featuring real daughters and fathers reconnecting with each other:
Grab the tissues and watch these real life fathers reconnect with their daughters, sometimes after years apart.
Posted by Netflix on Tuesday, July 31, 2018
For more, visit Netflix.com/LikeFather.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021