Kristen Bell and Kelsey Grammer star in Like Father, a Netflix comedy feature debuting tomorrow, August 3.
Bell plays a workaholic young executive who’s left at the altar. Grammer plays her estranged, equally workaholic father. They somehow end up together on her Caribbean honeymoon cruise where…not exactly a spoiler here…they start to connect with each other. Seth Rogen plays a supporting role as a fellow passenger.
Like Father was written, directed and produced by Rogen’s wife Lauren Miller.
Netflix suggests you “grab the tissues” for this film, and we’re actually surprised they didn’t drop it around Father’s Day. The subscription streamer has even released a heart-tugging promotional video featuring real daughters and fathers reconnecting with each other:
Grab the tissues and watch these real life fathers reconnect with their daughters, sometimes after years apart.
Posted by Netflix on Tuesday, July 31, 2018
For more, visit Netflix.com/LikeFather.
- Kaye Ballard Doc Debuts - July 13, 2020
- Globetrotting Shakespeare - July 10, 2020
- ‘+Life’ Comes to Localish - July 10, 2020
- Celebrate Ultraman Day - July 9, 2020
- ‘Extraordinary’ Panels - July 9, 2020
- ‘Olympia’ Dukakis Doc - July 8, 2020
- Ringo Starr Turns 80 - July 7, 2020
- Happy 85th, The Dalai Lama! - July 6, 2020
- Molière’s ‘Tartuffe’ - July 6, 2020
- Celebrating Carl Reiner - July 3, 2020