(Above: ‘Blood Clots.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Blood Clots, a repackaging of seven horror shorts from Hewes Pictures, will debut on Vimeo and Amazon tomorrow, August 3.
Pricing was not announced.
Blood Clots offers a potpourri of comedic horror staples – cannibals, zombies and other oozing, slithering creations from the fertile minds of makeup artists.
The anthology includes The Call of Charlie, directed by Nick Spooner, which involves a trendy Los Angeles couple arranging an uncomfortable blind dinner date with an “ancient creature.” You can already watch that 14-minute short with an Amazon Prime subscription, rent it for $1.99 from Amazon, or buy it for $1.99 from Vimeo.
There’s also Time to Eat, which Luke Guidici directed, about a bored eight-year-old boy, Xavier, who stumbles upon a scary tentacular playmate in the basement.
You can watch that short here:
The five other shorts, whose titles were not provided, are directed by Evan Hughes, Sid Zanforlin, Carl Timms, Patrick Longstreth, Timothy J. Richardson and Martyn Pick.
- Indie Show Must Go Online - July 15, 2020
- ‘Lake of Death’ on Shudder - July 14, 2020
- Gershwin Opera on PBS - July 14, 2020
- ‘Nest’ on Acorn TV - July 13, 2020
- Send the Kids to ‘Camp TV’ - July 10, 2020
- Grown-up Animation - July 9, 2020
- NY Times Documentary Series - July 9, 2020
- Public Domain Horror - July 7, 2020
- A Streamer with Giddy-Up - July 6, 2020
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2020