(Above: ‘Blood Clots.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Blood Clots, a repackaging of seven horror shorts from Hewes Pictures, will debut on Vimeo and Amazon tomorrow, August 3.
Pricing was not announced.
Blood Clots offers a potpourri of comedic horror staples – cannibals, zombies and other oozing, slithering creations from the fertile minds of makeup artists.
The anthology includes The Call of Charlie, directed by Nick Spooner, which involves a trendy Los Angeles couple arranging an uncomfortable blind dinner date with an “ancient creature.” You can already watch that 14-minute short with an Amazon Prime subscription, rent it for $1.99 from Amazon, or buy it for $1.99 from Vimeo.
There’s also Time to Eat, which Luke Guidici directed, about a bored eight-year-old boy, Xavier, who stumbles upon a scary tentacular playmate in the basement.
You can watch that short here:
The five other shorts, whose titles were not provided, are directed by Evan Hughes, Sid Zanforlin, Carl Timms, Patrick Longstreth, Timothy J. Richardson and Martyn Pick.
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021