(Above: YouTube screenshot)
Are you getting too few vitamins? Or maybe too many?
Vitamania, an Australian documentary debuting this Thursday, August 2, on subscription streamer CuriosityStream, investigates all sides of this controversial issue.
The 90-minute doc, subtitled “The Sense and Nonsense of Vitamins,” is hosted by Derek Muller, also creator of the popular YouTube science channel Veritasium (4.8 million subs) and narrator/host of VRV’s Paradigms.
The film takes the Canadian personality on a journey from his native Australia to the Arctic Circle in Norway, where he eats rotten fish to make a point about cod liver oil, and to the US, where he attends a large “natural health” trade show. Along the way, he talks to researchers, nutritionists, and people who have taken too few or too many vitamins.
See for yourself starting Thursday on CuriosityStream. For more info, visit vitamaniathemovie.com.
CuriosityStream offers subscriptions starting at $2.99/month, after a week-long free trial. You can subscribe at CuriosityStream.com, or via iOS, Android, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox One, VRV, Amazon Prime, YouTubeTV, Sling TV or smart TVs.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021