(Above photo source: YouTube screenshot)
Season three of The Man in the High Castle will debut Friday, October 5, on Amazon Prime.
Season two launched in December 2016, so it’s been a long wait for fans wanting more High Castle.
In an effort to placate devotees – and attract new ones – Amazon has dropped a half-hour recap of the first two seasons.
In the short film, produced by Hodder Entertainment, Stephen Root, who plays Hawthorne Abendsen on the show, narrates a review of story developments so far.
The Man in the High Castle, based on Philip K. Dick’s 1962 novel, posits an alternate universe in which the US lost World War II and is now occupied by the Nazis and imperial Japan. The cast includes Rufus Sewell, Alexa Davalos, Luke Kleintank, DJ Qualls and Rupert Evans.
And once you’ve caught up, here’s a trailer for season three:
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021