Thrive Cancer Network, a streaming service targeted to anyone affected by cancer, plans to launch this fall with more than 1,000 hours of programming.
The service is part of Digital Health Networks, a new venture formed by TV4 Entertainment, the company behind Screambox, All Warrior Network, All Guitar Network, and a number of other services already up and running.
Over the next year, Digital Health Networks plans to launch additional streaming channels dedicated to nutrition, stress management, chronic pain, autism, fitness, addiction, diabetes and caregivers.
All the channels, featuring “inspirational content, real stories and personal community connections,” will be free, with an optional subscription tier for “premium” content.
At least one other streaming service also focuses on cancer: New Focus Network, formed two years ago by the Women Survivors Alliance. The service, featuring lifestyle content, costs $3.99 monthly following a one-month free trial. For more info or to subscribe, visit newfocusnetwork.com.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021