Shark Squad, a closer look at some of the species’ most dangerous denizens, has debuted on subscription streaming service Smithsonian Earth.
In the first episode, “Guadalupe: Island of the White Sharks,” the Shark Squad team attaches a “shark cam” to the dorsal fin of a great white.
This is the most sophisticated shark cage on the planet… but would YOU go in it to dive with great whites?Shark Squad premieres this Friday on Smithsonian Earth – http://bit.ly/2KmZyw1
Posted by Smithsonian Earth on Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Episodes premiering the next two Fridays, July 20 and July 27, are “Bahamas Shark Lab,” with scientists investigating sharks’ migration and overall intelligence; and “Chasing Mako,” tracking the fastest shark in the world off the New Zealand coast.
Smithsonian Earth, offering a wide array of nature and wildlife programming shot in 4K resolution, costs $3.99 monthly following a 30-day free trial.
For more info or to subscribe, visit SmithsonianEarthTV.com.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021