Environmentalists, conservationists and activists now have their own subscription documentary service, Ecostreamz, offering “Films that Make a Difference” at ecostreamz.com.
Films currently highlighted on the service’s home page are Gods in Shackles, (trailer below), Angel Azul, Kilimanjaro: Climb for Climate Action, H.O.P.E. Was Here and The Sea Turtles of Lamu. For a complete list of current films, visit ecostreamz.vhx.tv/browse.
Where’s the content coming from? For starters, Ecostreamz has partnered with such eco-social groups as the Wild and Scenic Film Festival, Animal Rights Film Festival, Wildlife Conservation Film Festival, The Borneo Project, International Primate Protection League, and the Freeland Foundation. Also, Dr. Jane Goodall, the chimpanzee expert and noted anthropologist, sits on the service’s advisory board.
Ecostreamz costs $5.99 monthly or $59.99 annually after a seven-day free trial. In addition to online availability, iOS and Roku apps are also promised.
- Rita, ‘The Love Goddess’ - October 17, 2018
- Prosecutors vs POTUS - October 16, 2018
- Potter Parody ‘Puffs’ - October 16, 2018
- ‘Debrief’ on Law & Crime - October 15, 2018
- ‘Haunting of Hill House’ - October 12, 2018
- ‘Light as a Feather’ - October 12, 2018
- Bluprint’s Open House - October 11, 2018
- Vin Diesel’s ‘Game4Paul’ - October 11, 2018
- Snapchat’s Originals - October 10, 2018
- ’22 July’ by Greengrass - October 9, 2018