Environmentalists, conservationists and activists now have their own subscription documentary service, Ecostreamz, offering “Films that Make a Difference” at ecostreamz.com.
Films currently highlighted on the service’s home page are Gods in Shackles, (trailer below), Angel Azul, Kilimanjaro: Climb for Climate Action, H.O.P.E. Was Here and The Sea Turtles of Lamu. For a complete list of current films, visit ecostreamz.vhx.tv/browse.
Where’s the content coming from? For starters, Ecostreamz has partnered with such eco-social groups as the Wild and Scenic Film Festival, Animal Rights Film Festival, Wildlife Conservation Film Festival, The Borneo Project, International Primate Protection League, and the Freeland Foundation. Also, Dr. Jane Goodall, the chimpanzee expert and noted anthropologist, sits on the service’s advisory board.
Ecostreamz costs $5.99 monthly or $59.99 annually after a seven-day free trial. In addition to online availability, iOS and Roku apps are also promised.
- Blue Man Group Series - May 17, 2019
- ‘The Rain’ Drops Again - May 17, 2019
- Culture, Creepy, Weird - May 16, 2019
- ‘Earth’s Call’ Saturday - May 16, 2019
- Lipton, Conway Tributes - May 15, 2019
- Streaming ‘Scribbles’ - May 14, 2019
- Choi’s ‘Broken Bread’ - May 14, 2019
- RIP Doris Day - May 13, 2019
- Ms. Moviefone’s Show - May 10, 2019
- Asian Family Foodies - May 10, 2019