Environmentalists, conservationists and activists now have their own subscription documentary service, Ecostreamz, offering “Films that Make a Difference” at ecostreamz.com.
Films currently highlighted on the service’s home page are Gods in Shackles, (trailer below), Angel Azul, Kilimanjaro: Climb for Climate Action, H.O.P.E. Was Here and The Sea Turtles of Lamu. For a complete list of current films, visit ecostreamz.vhx.tv/browse.
Where’s the content coming from? For starters, Ecostreamz has partnered with such eco-social groups as the Wild and Scenic Film Festival, Animal Rights Film Festival, Wildlife Conservation Film Festival, The Borneo Project, International Primate Protection League, and the Freeland Foundation. Also, Dr. Jane Goodall, the chimpanzee expert and noted anthropologist, sits on the service’s advisory board.
Ecostreamz costs $5.99 monthly or $59.99 annually after a seven-day free trial. In addition to online availability, iOS and Roku apps are also promised.
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019