(Above: ‘Beyond the Supernova.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Beyond the Supernova, a portrait of rock guitar great Joe Satriani, has debuted on Stingray Qello, a subscription streaming service dedicated to music documentaries and concert films.
Filmed during Satriani’s 2016-2017 tour of Asia and Europe, the one-hour Beyond the Supernova was directed, edited and produced by ZZ Satriani, Joe’s son.
Stingray Qello boasts of having “the world’s largest collection of full-length concerts and music documentaries” and we won’t disagree. The service’s library covers 33 music genres — from classic rock, progressive rock and blues to country, folk, classical and Christian/gospel. In addition to videos on demand, each genre has its own dedicated 24/7 channel.
Watch the world's largest collection of full-length concerts and music documentaries on demand anywhere, any time. Learn more and sign up at Qello.com
Posted by Stingray Qello on Friday, June 16, 2017
- Blue Man Group Series - May 17, 2019
- ‘The Rain’ Drops Again - May 17, 2019
- Culture, Creepy, Weird - May 16, 2019
- ‘Earth’s Call’ Saturday - May 16, 2019
- Lipton, Conway Tributes - May 15, 2019
- Streaming ‘Scribbles’ - May 14, 2019
- Choi’s ‘Broken Bread’ - May 14, 2019
- RIP Doris Day - May 13, 2019
- Ms. Moviefone’s Show - May 10, 2019
- Asian Family Foodies - May 10, 2019