(Above: ‘Beyond the Supernova.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Beyond the Supernova, a portrait of rock guitar great Joe Satriani, has debuted on Stingray Qello, a subscription streaming service dedicated to music documentaries and concert films.
Filmed during Satriani’s 2016-2017 tour of Asia and Europe, the one-hour Beyond the Supernova was directed, edited and produced by ZZ Satriani, Joe’s son.
Stingray Qello boasts of having “the world’s largest collection of full-length concerts and music documentaries” and we won’t disagree. The service’s library covers 33 music genres — from classic rock, progressive rock and blues to country, folk, classical and Christian/gospel. In addition to videos on demand, each genre has its own dedicated 24/7 channel.
Watch the world's largest collection of full-length concerts and music documentaries on demand anywhere, any time. Learn more and sign up at Qello.com
Posted by Stingray Qello on Friday, June 16, 2017
- Sinclair Stirrs it Up - January 17, 2019
- Wubbulous Kidstream! - January 17, 2019
- The Best Web Series? - January 16, 2019
- Uplift for Shutdown - January 16, 2019
- Hulu Starts Two Fyres - January 15, 2019
- ‘Murphy’s Law’ Returns - January 14, 2019
- IMDb Freedive Debuts - January 11, 2019
- ‘Mormon Love’ on FB - January 11, 2019
- Save the Swamps! - January 10, 2019
- Amish Horror Flick - January 9, 2019