(Above: Rodney K. Miller and Jann Carl host ‘Small Town Big Deal’)
The “country lifestyle” now has its own subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) service: CountryRoadTV.com.
The service, whose content includes shows covering not only music, but also sports, cooking, hunting and church, costs $9.99 monthly, following a three-day free trial.
The latter show is actually a big deal for CountryRoadTV.com, since Small Town Big Deal, which has syndicated 183 half-hour episodes over the past seven seasons, is one of three partners launching the new service.
CountryRoadTV.com’s other partners are Country Rebel, a clothing company that bills itself as “the world’s largest country music network”; and Country Road Management, an offshoot of Gabriel Communications, which has been producing series like Larry’s Country Diner and Country’s Family Reunion (sample below) for the past two decades. As a result, the service boasts that it offers thousands of hours of programming.
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021