(Above: ‘Found Footage.’ Source: Global Digital Releasing)
Global Digital Releasing is releasing – actually, re-releasing – the comedy Found Footage on Tuesday, July 10.
The 2014 film is an indie horror spoof about three teenage friends, one of whom “decides he’s tired of being bullied (although no actual bullying ever occurs).”
The three friends Lawrence (Jared Bess), Jeremy (Willy J. Sasso) and Tanner (Drew Byerly) trick “six bullies into an abandoned warehouse with a trash can full of weapons” and record “everything, in hopes they will battle it out to the death a la Hunger Games.”
Travis M. Riggs, Sasso and Byerly wrote and directed Found Footage.
The film will be available on Amazon Prime, iTunes, Tubi TV, Vudu and other platforms, Global Digital Releasing said. Pricing was not announced.
Just last week, Global Digital Releasing’s sister company, Terror Films, released another found footage satire The Claire Wizard Thesis, an Australian send-up of The Blair Witch Project.
- ‘Nest’ on Acorn TV - July 13, 2020
- Send the Kids to ‘Camp TV’ - July 10, 2020
- Grown-up Animation - July 9, 2020
- NY Times Documentary Series - July 9, 2020
- Public Domain Horror - July 7, 2020
- A Streamer with Giddy-Up - July 6, 2020
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2020
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 2, 2020
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - July 2, 2020
- Olivia de Havilland Turns 104 - July 1, 2020