Two homicide detectives (above) provide narration and commentary for the recreation of cases they actually worked in TV One’s new series ATL Homicide.
In this case, the detectives, David Quinn and Vince Velazquez, “are sent to an apartment complex to investigate when 38-year-old Cassandra Bryant is found nude and barely clinging to life. She dies in the ambulance before she can identify her attacker.”
Each episode of ATL Homicide will focus on a single case solved by Quinn and Velazquez during their 15 years working together in the Atlanta police department’s homicide division.
On Monday’s premiere episode, “things were going great for a 21-year-old former cheerleader, but life came to a screeching halt when her boyfriend came home to find the woman strangled to death just a few feet away from her baby.” TV One’s tagline: “We’re Positive It’s The Boyfriend, Until This SHOCKING Twist.” You’ll need to tune in Monday for the surprise ending, but here’s a preview:
If you don’t get TV One through a cable, satellite or telco subscription you can stream it via DirecTVNow’s Just Right, Go Big and Gotta Have It packages, starting at $50 a month for over 80 channels.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021