(Above: Ronan in ‘Proof’)
Three-time Oscar nominee Saoirse Ronan (Lady Bird, Brooklyn, Atonement) is only 24 years old, but has been acting since she was nine.
Now, Acorn TV subscribers can see Ronan in her first two roles – on Ireland’s The Clinic (2003-2004) and Proof (2005).
Proof, an eight-episode, two-season thriller set in the world of European high finance, comes to Acorn today. Orla Brady (Into the Badlands) stars in the series, with Ronan stepping into the role of Brady’s daughter for season two’s four episodes. Season one, meanwhile, features Westworld’s Sidse Babett Knudsen (Theresa Cullen) in another supporting role.
The Clinic, which has already been available on Acorn TV, also features Ronan in four episodes. The medical drama ran for seven seasons and 66 episodes, all of which can be binged on Acorn. You’ll find Ronan in the third, seventh and eighth episodes of season one, and the fourth episode of season two.
The Clinic and Proof both ran originally on Ireland’s RTE.
You can subscribe to Acorn TV for $4.99 monthly or $49.99 for a year, with a seven-day free trial. You can stream Acorn online, and on Apple TV, Roku, iOS, Android or Chromecast. For more info, visit acorn.tv
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021