(Above: The party before the infections in ‘Face of Evil’)
When it comes to horror movies, July 4th has been a fairly safe holiday. After all, how could anyone top Jaws, the all-time great that took place over the Fourth of July weekend?
But here comes Face of Evil, the story of a soldier (Scott Baxter) returning home from the Middle East to an Independence Day party where people start getting infected by a “mysterious epidemic.”
If you’d rather see Jaws, you can rent it for $2.99 from various providers.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021