(Above: ‘The Kids Are All Right,’ ‘Hot Fuzz’ and ‘Pride & Prejudice’ will stream free on Facebook this summer)
Focus Features’ free online Focus Film Festival is back for three Fridays this summer on Facebook.
The fun starts tomorrow at 7 pm ET with the the 2010 comedy The Kids Are All Right, continues on July 13 with the 2007 action/comedy Hot Fuzz, and concludes August 24 with the 2005 romantic drama Pride & Prejudice.
The Kids Are All Right stars Annette Bening and Julianne Moore as a married couple with two teenage children, and what happens when they all meet sperm donor dad (Mark Ruffalo). The film was nominated for a Best Picture Oscar, with Bening and Ruffalo also getting nominated.
Hot Fuzz stars Simon Pegg and Nick Frost as two British cops coping with a series of mysterious deaths. And it’s funny.
Pride & Prejudice, based on the classic Jane Austen novel, stars Keira Knightley (an Oscar nomination) as the sharply intelligent Elizabeth Bennet and Matthew Macfadyen as the reserved Mr. Darcy.
Visit facebook.com/FocusFeatures to stream each film, or for more info.
Can’t make it on Friday nights, or want to watch the July and August films now? Netflix subscribers can stream Hot Fuzz, while all three films are available for rental from various providers.
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021