(Above: former PBA Rookie of the Year Marshall Kent)
Starting this Sunday, June 24, subscribers to the Professional Bowlers Association’s (PBA’s) Xtra Frame pay streaming service will start being transferred over to FloBowling, a new channel created following a multi-year deal between the PBA and FloSports.
Xtra Frame subscribers will also get access to FloSports’ other 24 sports-specific services, while continuing to pay their current rates (most recently $7.99 per month, or $64.99 annually). That represents a significant savings from the normal FloSports rate of $29.99 per month or $150 annually.
Here’s a “vintage” Xtra Frame promo:
Live coverage of 15 PBA events on FloBowling will begin with the Park Side Open from Aurora, Ill, June 30 to July 2. FloBowling will also offer Go Bowling! PBA Tour events on demand for a week after they air on such networks as CBS Sports, Fox Sports, and FS1.
FloSports said that all active Xtra Frame subscriptions will be transferred to FloBowling by the end of July.
FloBowling will be available at FloBowling.com and via FloSports apps for iOS, Roku and Apple TV 4.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021