Archie Panjabi, best-known for her Emmy-winning turn as investigator Kalinda on The Good Wife, stars as a grief-stricken doctor dealing with her brother’s mysterious death on Next of Kin, a six-episode international thriller launching today, June 21, on subscription streamer Sundance Now.
The British series, which debuted on the UK’s ITV back in January, also stars Jack Davenport, perhaps best known as James Norrington in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. He plays Panjabi’s husband, a lobbyist.
Just don’t confuse this series with another Next of Kin, also streaming on Sundance Now. This one’s a 1984 Canadian comedy-drama about an unhappy 23-year-old who pretends to be the lost child of an Armenian family.
Subscriptions to Sundance Now, offering independent films, documentaries and TV series, start at $4.99 monthly following a seven-day free trial. The service is available at sundancenow.com or via iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Xbox, Fire TV and Chromecast.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021