(Above: Joey Graceffa. Source: YouTube screenshot)
YouTube’s Escape the Night, a “surreality” show/murder mystery hybrid whose first two seasons challenged contestants to escape scenarios set respectively in the 1920s and the Victorian era, jumps ahead to a more recent era for season three.
Welcome to a nightmarish town stuck in the 1970s!
Joey Graceffa is creator, co-writer and star of the series, whose new 12-episode season will debut this Thursday, June 21. Remaining installments will then drop every Wednesday through September 5.
You can find Escape the Night on Graceffa’s YouTube channel. To watch the entire series, you must subscribe to YouTube Red, which currently costs $9.99 a month following a one-month free trial. At some point, YouTube Red will officially become YouTube Premium and the price will jump to $11.99 monthly.
The first episodes of the first two Escape the Night seasons are free to all, however, so we expect the same may prove true for season three. Visit YouTube on Thursday to find out.
In the meantime, here are the season one and season two premieres:
In addition to Graceffa, the season three fictional cast includes Rosanna Pansino, Manny MUA, Guava Juice, MatPat, Safiya Nygaard and Teala Dunn.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021