(Above: James Cordon and Sir Paul. Source: CBS)
Carpool Karaoke: The Series starts its second season at 4 pm ET today with the premiere of an episode featuring Jon Hamm, Jeremy Renner and Ed Helms singing “Bohemian Rhapsody” and “I Want It That Way.”
The series, spun off from the in-car celebrity singing pairings on James Corden’s CBS late-night show, is free to iPhone and iPad users via the pre-installed Apple TV app. You can also stream the show via any Apple TV device.
Not coincidentally, Hamm, Renner and Helms co-star in the movie comedy Tag, which premieres today in theaters.
Another timely episode of Carpool Karaoke: The Series will premiere next Friday, June 22, also at 4 pm. Two days before Westworld’s season two finale on HBO, co-stars Evan Rachel Wood and James Marsden will sing “Loop,” a version of “Shoop” rewritten for their Westworld characters, Dolores and Teddy.
Meanwhile, Carpool Karaoke: The Series’ 19-episode first season, which had been available exclusively via subscription service Apple Music until last month, continues to roll out free every Friday on the Apple TV app.
In other “Carpool Karaoke” news, James Corden will tour Liverpool with Sir Paul McCartney in tow, next week on CBS’ The Late Late Show with James Corden (12:37 am ET/PT). The exact day has not been announced, but you can expect a duet of the Beatles’ “Drive My Car” to be among the songs.
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021