(Above: ‘True and the Rainbow Kingdom.’ Source: Netflix)
A second season of the preschool series True and the Rainbow Kingdom will debut on Netflix this Friday, June 15.
The show follows eight-year-old True and best friend Bartleby the cat, “as they help the whimsical citizens of the Rainbow Kingdom, a wondrous, colorful universe filled with delightful and fantastical citizens.”
Episodes underscore mindfulness and empathy, among other themes.
True: Magical Friends
True: Wonderful Wishes
Guru Studio, the animation company behind PAW Patrol, The Backyardigans, Ever After High and Justin Time, produces the series. Guru collaborates with Pharrell Williams’ i am Other, as well as the art collaborative, FriendsWithYou, and Home Plate Entertainment.
You can watch the 10-episode first season now at Netflix.
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021