(Above: ‘True and the Rainbow Kingdom.’ Source: Netflix)
A second season of the preschool series True and the Rainbow Kingdom will debut on Netflix this Friday, June 15.
The show follows eight-year-old True and best friend Bartleby the cat, “as they help the whimsical citizens of the Rainbow Kingdom, a wondrous, colorful universe filled with delightful and fantastical citizens.”
Episodes underscore mindfulness and empathy, among other themes.
True: Magical Friends
True: Wonderful Wishes
Guru Studio, the animation company behind PAW Patrol, The Backyardigans, Ever After High and Justin Time, produces the series. Guru collaborates with Pharrell Williams’ i am Other, as well as the art collaborative, FriendsWithYou, and Home Plate Entertainment.
You can watch the 10-episode first season now at Netflix.
- Netflix’s ‘Murderer’ 2 - October 17, 2018
- Our Choice for New Count - October 16, 2018
- More ‘Loudermilk’ - October 16, 2018
- American Eugenics - October 15, 2018
- Free Horror Films Online - October 12, 2018
- Maggie’s Obsession - October 11, 2018
- ‘Street Art Challenge’ - October 11, 2018
- Russian Royals Live On - October 10, 2018
- ‘Shakespeare Uncovered’ - October 9, 2018
- ‘Malevolent’ Orphanage - October 5, 2018