(Above: ‘True and the Rainbow Kingdom.’ Source: Netflix)
A second season of the preschool series True and the Rainbow Kingdom will debut on Netflix this Friday, June 15.
The show follows eight-year-old True and best friend Bartleby the cat, “as they help the whimsical citizens of the Rainbow Kingdom, a wondrous, colorful universe filled with delightful and fantastical citizens.”
Episodes underscore mindfulness and empathy, among other themes.
True: Magical Friends
True: Wonderful Wishes
Guru Studio, the animation company behind PAW Patrol, The Backyardigans, Ever After High and Justin Time, produces the series. Guru collaborates with Pharrell Williams’ i am Other, as well as the art collaborative, FriendsWithYou, and Home Plate Entertainment.
You can watch the 10-episode first season now at Netflix.
- Gig Economy Comedy - June 21, 2018
- ‘Luke Cage’ is Back - June 21, 2018
- ‘Stargate Origins’ Movie - June 20, 2018
- Are You A True Believer? - June 19, 2018
- Feel the Farce - June 19, 2018
- Prime ‘Damages’ - June 18, 2018
- Two ‘Angry Birds’ - June 15, 2018
- Streaming Bourdain - June 14, 2018
- Lucy Liu RomCom - June 14, 2018
- ‘Goliath’ Takes New Case - June 13, 2018