(Above: ‘True and the Rainbow Kingdom.’ Source: Netflix)
A second season of the preschool series True and the Rainbow Kingdom will debut on Netflix this Friday, June 15.
The show follows eight-year-old True and best friend Bartleby the cat, “as they help the whimsical citizens of the Rainbow Kingdom, a wondrous, colorful universe filled with delightful and fantastical citizens.”
Episodes underscore mindfulness and empathy, among other themes.
True: Magical Friends
True: Wonderful Wishes
Guru Studio, the animation company behind PAW Patrol, The Backyardigans, Ever After High and Justin Time, produces the series. Guru collaborates with Pharrell Williams’ i am Other, as well as the art collaborative, FriendsWithYou, and Home Plate Entertainment.
You can watch the 10-episode first season now at Netflix.
- Skateboarders and Quotas - August 15, 2018
- A ‘SuperMansion’ Vacation - August 14, 2018
- Trumpeter Botti on PBS - August 14, 2018
- Vengeful ‘Upgrade’ - August 13, 2018
- ‘Pool Party Massacre’ - August 10, 2018
- Roddenberry Nirvana - August 9, 2018
- ‘Channel Zero’ on Shudder - August 8, 2018
- Spies and Cops on Acorn - August 3, 2018
- ‘Blood Clots’ Anthology - August 2, 2018
- Play with Your Food - August 2, 2018