(Above: ‘Just Jen’ host Jen Phanomrat. Source: Facebook.)
Food and travel programmer Tastemade, whose offerings include a 24/7 pay streaming service, has launched on YouTube TV, the cable-like subscription package that now includes over 50 channels.
Series set to debut over the next year include:
Her Move. Host Saada Ahmed travels the world meeting women influencing their communities, such as free-divers in South Korea and an all-female motorcycle crew in India. Other countries visited will include South Africa, Colombia and Ethiopia.
Weird Food Jobs. If you’ve ever wanted to be a “chicken sexer,” a water sommelier, or a taster of bubble gum or dog food, this is the show for you.
Budget vs. Baller. Marko and Alex Ayling, aka the VagaBrothers, “experience the same place on wildly different budgets per day.”
Just Jen. Tastemade short-form “Tastemaker”Jen Phanomrat goes long-form. Here’s a sample of what to expect:
YouTube TV costs $40 a month, with a seven-day free trial. For more info, or to subscribe, visit tv.youtube.com.
The standalone Tastemade 24/7 channel costs $4.99 a month, also with a seven-day free trial. For more info, or to subscribe, visit tastemade.com/tv.
- ‘Will & Grace’ Returns - October 23, 2019
- A Meeting of Kings - October 22, 2019
- ‘Intelligent Lives’ Doc - October 21, 2019
- Dorothy Stratten Videos - October 18, 2019
- YouTube’s ‘Booktube’ - October 17, 2019
- Facebook’s ‘Limetown’ - October 16, 2019
- An Ad-Supported MHz - October 16, 2019
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019