(Above: ‘The Last Time I Saw Paris,’ one of the “vintage” films on Cinémoi)
Cinémoi is dedicated to “high fashion” and the “international lifestyle.” Think of it as streaming chic.
The network, which features “vintage to modern” movies, live entertainment and documentaries, seeks to take American audiences “to the most glamorous events and exotic destinations.”
Devotees of classic and international movies will find titles starring Bridget Bardot, Marlon Brando, Elizabeth Taylor, Frank Sinatra, Katherine Hepburn, Catherine Deneuve, Marilyn Monroe and Rita Hayworth. This month, Cinémoi’s “vintage” offerings include One-Eyed Jacks, The Man with the Golden Arm, A Star Is Born, The Last Time I Saw Paris and Suddenly.
Current “modern” fare includes Alegria, I Accuse and The Wedding Party.
Cinémoi is available to Sling Orange and Sling Blue customers as a “Hollywood Extra” add-on for $5 per month.
Revolt is a hip-hop culture channel founded by Sean Combs.
The channel presents live music performances, along with the latest news from well-known hip-hop artists. Programs include The Breakfast Club, a morning talk show “about the most outrageous headlines in entertainment and pop culture,” and Drink Champs: Happy Hour, “a boozy, raucous, and totally unfiltered show where nothing is off limits… after a few shots.”
Revolt is available to Sling Orange and Sling Blue customers as a “Comedy Extra” add-on for $5 per month.
Sling Orange costs $20 per month; Sling Blue $25 per month.
For more information about Sling’s streaming services and add-ons, visit sling.com/service.
- Jack White On Prime - September 21, 2018
- Danza’s ‘The Good Cop’ - September 20, 2018
- Talk Like a Pirate Day - September 19, 2018
- Stolen Lottery Ticket? - September 19, 2018
- Mind-Fixing ‘Maniac’ - September 18, 2018
- ‘Dead Lucky’ - September 18, 2018
- Curious About Ancient Cats - September 17, 2018
- ‘Married … with Children’ - September 14, 2018
- ‘Law & Order: UK’ - September 13, 2018
- ‘Forever’ Marriage - September 13, 2018