The first episode of Red Table Talk, a 10-week series featuring actress Jada Pinkett Smith in conversation with her mother Adrienne Banfield-Norris and her 17-year-old daughter Willow, has posted on Facebook Watch.
And who does Will Smith’s wife of 20 years welcome as her first guest? Smith’s ex-wife, Sheree Fletcher!
You can also watch the 20-minute first episode, titled “Motherhood,” right here:
Following each week’s taped episodes, which will debut Mondays at noon ET, the three women will get together live each Wednesday to answer questions posted by fans during the preceding two days.
For the exact time of tomorrow’s live stream and to receive other show notifications, follow the Red Table Talk Facebook page and then tune in to the shows on facebook.com/facebookwatch, the “Watch” tab on Facebook mobile, or Facebook’s TV apps.
Confused? Join Pinkett Smith for a tutorial:
- Kaye Ballard Doc Debuts - July 13, 2020
- Globetrotting Shakespeare - July 10, 2020
- ‘+Life’ Comes to Localish - July 10, 2020
- Celebrate Ultraman Day - July 9, 2020
- ‘Extraordinary’ Panels - July 9, 2020
- ‘Olympia’ Dukakis Doc - July 8, 2020
- Ringo Starr Turns 80 - July 7, 2020
- Happy 85th, The Dalai Lama! - July 6, 2020
- Molière’s ‘Tartuffe’ - July 6, 2020
- Celebrating Carl Reiner - July 3, 2020