The first episode of Red Table Talk, a 10-week series featuring actress Jada Pinkett Smith in conversation with her mother Adrienne Banfield-Norris and her 17-year-old daughter Willow, has posted on Facebook Watch.
And who does Will Smith’s wife of 20 years welcome as her first guest? Smith’s ex-wife, Sheree Fletcher!
You can also watch the 20-minute first episode, titled “Motherhood,” right here:
Following each week’s taped episodes, which will debut Mondays at noon ET, the three women will get together live each Wednesday to answer questions posted by fans during the preceding two days.
For the exact time of tomorrow’s live stream and to receive other show notifications, follow the Red Table Talk Facebook page and then tune in to the shows on facebook.com/facebookwatch, the “Watch” tab on Facebook mobile, or Facebook’s TV apps.
Confused? Join Pinkett Smith for a tutorial:
- 1st Play Written by a Robot - February 25, 2021
- Tom and Jerry are Back - February 25, 2021
- Billie Eilish Launch Event - February 24, 2021
- BBC Select Launches - February 22, 2021
- ‘It’s a Sin’ on HBO Max - February 18, 2021
- Murder Hornets & Vaccines - February 17, 2021
- Prime’s New Musical Coda - February 16, 2021
- A Mini-‘Friends’ Reunion? - February 12, 2021
- ‘Safer Sex’ on Condom Day - February 12, 2021
- Relax through Streaming - February 11, 2021