In ‘Distance: The Series,’ Emily in Los Angeles and Sam in New York carry on a long-distance relationship that you can watch from the perspective of either party.
Here’s how Distance: The Series works. Five episodes directed by a woman take Emily’s side. Five episodes directed by a man take Sam’s side. A sixth episode shows both sides simultaneously.
Series creator Alex Dobrenko plays Sam and Ashley Rae Spillers plays Emily. Jack Lawrence Mayer directs Sam’s side, and Carlyn Hudson Emily’s side.
Here are both versions of episode one:
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021