In ‘Distance: The Series,’ Emily in Los Angeles and Sam in New York carry on a long-distance relationship that you can watch from the perspective of either party.
Here’s how Distance: The Series works. Five episodes directed by a woman take Emily’s side. Five episodes directed by a man take Sam’s side. A sixth episode shows both sides simultaneously.
Series creator Alex Dobrenko plays Sam and Ashley Rae Spillers plays Emily. Jack Lawrence Mayer directs Sam’s side, and Carlyn Hudson Emily’s side.
Here are both versions of episode one:
- Her Revenge Starts Friday - August 11, 2020
- Unbelievable!!!!!! Trek Spoof - August 10, 2020
- Bug Appétit! Yummy? - August 10, 2020
- Tom Skerritt’s EVRGRN - August 6, 2020
- VENN: 24/7 for Gamers - August 6, 2020
- More Retro in NYC Metro - August 5, 2020
- ‘The Holocaust & Italy’ - August 3, 2020
- Evoca’s Next Gen TV Service - August 3, 2020
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020