Carol Burnett is back to dispense advice from a child’s perspective – literally.
The new show, A Little Help with Carol Burnett, which she co-hosts with comedian Russell Peters, features a panel of five-to-nine year-olds offering advice to adults on how to deal with their everyday problems.
The kids don’t sugar-coat it.
In each of the 12 half-hour episodes, guest celebrities present their real-life issues to a panel of youngsters “who dish back hilarious, hard-hitting guidance–all in front of a live studio audience.”
The guests include Julie Bowen, Candace Cameron Bure, Mark Cuban, Billy Eichner, Taraji P. Henson, Derek Hough, DJ Khaled, Lisa Kudrow, Brittany Snow, Wanda Sykes and Finn Wolfhard.
“Someone once asked me how old I am inside,” said Burnett said when the show was first announced. “I thought about it, and came up with, ‘I’m about eight.’ So it’s going to be a lot of fun playing with kids my age.”
dick clark productions produces the series, with all 12 episodes debuting this Friday, May 4, on Netflix.
The kids can dole it out; can the adults take it?
Find out Friday at Netflix.com/ALittleHelp.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021