(Above: Ed Harris in ‘Kodachrome.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
Kodachrome, starring Ed Harris and Jason Sudeikis, will premiere simultaneously on Netflix and in theaters this Friday, April 20.
Sudeikis is Matt Ryder, a man “convinced to drive his estranged and dying father Benjamin Ryder (Harris) cross country to deliver four old rolls of Kodachrome film to the last lab in the world that can develop them before it shuts down for good.”
Elizabeth Olsen, who plays Ben’s nurse Zooey, joins them on the journey as “the three navigate a world changing from analog to digital while trying to put the past behind them.”
Jonathan Tropper wrote the script and Mark Rason directed.
Netflix subscribers can view Kodachrome at netflix.com/Kodachrome.
- HBO Max’s Opening Slate - May 26, 2020
- Ultimate Shakespeare Binge - May 22, 2020
- ‘Homecoming’ Returns - May 22, 2020
- Guilty Pleasure Alert - May 21, 2020
- Soviet Gulag Drama - May 21, 2020
- No Place Like ‘Little House’ - May 20, 2020
- Political ‘Scandal’ on Hulu - May 20, 2020
- ‘Sleeping with Friends’ - May 19, 2020
- Psychological ‘Penance’ - May 19, 2020
- Macabre Portraiture - May 18, 2020