(Above: Wyatt Cenac. Source: YouTube screenshot)
HBO’s 10-episode docuseries Wyatt Cenac’s Problem Areas will debut Friday, April 13, at 11:30 pm ET.
The premiere episode will then be available for free to non-subscribers one half-hour later at midnight via HBO’s YouTube page; and starting Monday, April 16, via the premium channel’s standalone streaming service HBO Now and other streaming partners.
Cenac, who was a correspondent for The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, will explore “a wide range of social and cultural problems facing Americans.” Each half-hour episode will consist of Cenac’s field reporting as he travels the country investigating “systemic issues from his unique perspective.”
The show also promises to “tackle more benign problems facing Americans, offering comedic solutions to everyday inconveniences.”
The first episode is titled “Space Problems, Sh*t Problems, Minnesota Problems.”
Cynac is an executive producer, as is John Oliver, his former fellow Daily Show correspondent and host of HBO’s Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.
An HBO Now subscription costs $14.99 a month, with a one-month free trial.
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021
- ‘Pray, Obey, Kill’ Docuseries - April 12, 2021