(Above: Seth Rogen. Source: YouTube screenshot)
Seth Rogen’s special raising money for the fight against Alzheimer’s debuts today on Netflix.
Hilarity for Charity, which was recorded March 24 at the Hollywood Palladium, is a variety show featuring such guests as Ike Barinholtz, Alison Brie, Michael Che, Sacha Baron Cohen, James Corden, Tiffany Haddish, Nick Kroll, John Mulaney, Kumail Nanjiani, Craig Robinson, Sarah Silverman and Michelle Wolf.
Although this is the sixth annual Hilarity for Charity event, it is the first to be broadcast.
In 2012, Seth Rogen and his wife Lauren Miller Rogen founded Hilarity for Charity, “dedicated to raising awareness, inspiring change, and accelerating progress in Alzheimer’s care, research, and support through the engagement of millennials.”
You can stream Seth Rogen’s Hilarity for Charity at netflix.com/hilarityforcharity.
You can donate at hilarityforcharity.org/take-action/donate.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021