(Above: Sasha Graham in her ‘Enchanted Kitchen’)
Can recipes inspired by tarot cards “bring abundance and ignite intuition”?
Find out in Sasha Graham’s Enchanted Kitchen, a six-episode short-form cooking series featuring the “Tarot Diva” that’s just launched on Heyou Media, on Graham’s site and on YouTube. You can also watch episode one — and prepare an “Empress Salad” — right here:
“An everyday activity, that most of us rush or stress about, can actually become a sacred and life-altering event,” said Graham.
Enchanted Kitchen is the first offering of Heyou Media’s “Mini. Mobile. Movies.” brand. Heyou, founded by actor Tom Skerritt, also has two other categories: “Heyou Reimagined Classics” and “Heyou Features.”
Heyou Features’ first three series include Stroller Gangs, featuring five webisodes written and directed by Skerritt. It’s about “a pack of Seattle quad-shot latte moms [who] push strollers while they push the limits into unending raucous shenanigans.”
Maybe those moms need to relax a little? Perhaps with “High Priestess Tea Sandwiches”?
- 10-Day Free Film Festival - May 27, 2020
- Multicultural VumaTV - May 26, 2020
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020
- A Free Romcom Musical - May 21, 2020
- New Morgan Fairchild Soap - May 20, 2020
- Hola Canela.TV - May 20, 2020
- Smash’s Bombshell, Reunion - May 19, 2020
- Magnolias, Sweet and Steel - May 19, 2020
- Tom Hanks…in Spanx? - May 18, 2020