(Above: Tom Bowley and Erin Swenlin, hosts of ‘MarketWatchers Live’)
StockCharts TV, a 24/7 free streaming channel focused on financial charting, technical analysis and market commentary, launches today at 1:30 pm ET. The channel comes from StockCharts.com, a subscription-based charting service for investors.
Live programming on the new channel includes MarketWatchers Live, weekdays from noon to 1:30 pm ET starting tomorrow. The show promises to “help active traders stay on top of the day’s latest technical developments using charts, discussion, interviews and even a little humor.”
Hosted by Tom Bowley and Erin Swenlin, MarketWatchers Live – or at least a show with the same title and hosts — has already been airing via StockCharts.com. Here’s last Thursday’s edition:
Other StockCharts TV programming will include a live show with Arthur Hill, senior technical analyst at StockCharts.com, airing 10:30-11 am Tuesdays starting April 10.
Have no idea what stock charts are, or how to use them? No worries. Greg Schnell, author of Stock Charts For Dummies, will host a live Thursday show, premiere date to be announced.
Here are Arthur Hill and Greg Schnell together on a December StockCharts.com show:
While StockCharts TV is free, StockCharts.com subscriptions start at $14.95 monthly, with a one-month free trial.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021