The fare includes movies that PureFlix already features in English, such as I’m Not Ashamed (2016), a biopic about the first student killed at the Columbine High School massacre, and God’s Not Dead 2 (2016), starring Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) as a high school history teacher who “comes under fire for answering a student’s question about Jesus.”
In addition to movies, content at PureFlixEspanol.com includes documentaries, talk shows, children’s programs, animated shows, and self-help titles from Life Design TV, such as Decisiones Antes de Casarme( four half-hours about decisions to make before marrying).
Pure Flix said new Spanish-language titles will be added monthly, with “an estimated 250 titles… expected to be added to the platform by summer 2018, including telenovelas and new, original content created exclusively for the new platform.”
Subscribers to PureFlixEspanol.com will also be able to access some 8,100 English-language titles from PureFlix.com. Pure Flix subscribers should similarly have access to the Spanish-language content.
Both services cost $10.99 monthly, or $99.99 annually, starting with a one-month free trial.
- ‘Will & Grace’ Returns - October 23, 2019
- A Meeting of Kings - October 22, 2019
- ‘Intelligent Lives’ Doc - October 21, 2019
- Dorothy Stratten Videos - October 18, 2019
- YouTube’s ‘Booktube’ - October 17, 2019
- Facebook’s ‘Limetown’ - October 16, 2019
- An Ad-Supported MHz - October 16, 2019
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019