On-demand streamer Vudu will host a live viewing party tonight for the action comedy Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.
The party, which starts at 9 pm ET, will allow viewers to interact via Twitter during the showing of the film. That interactivity will include an online sweepstakes consisting of 10 trivia questions. Viewers who RSVP are invited to tweet responses with the hashtag #VuduViewingParty within five to 10 minutes. One prize winner will be selected from all correct answers submitted for each question.
To participate, you will need to rent or buy the film in advance from Vudu. You can rent Jumanji for $4.99 in SD, $5.99 in HD and $7.99 in Ultra HD. You can own it for $14.99 in SD and $19.99 in HD and Ultra HD.
To RSVP, visit Vudu’s Jumanji event page on Facebook.
To learn more about the sweepstakes, visit watchvudu.com/viewingparty.
In Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, “four teenagers in detention discover an old video game console with a game they’ve never heard of. When they decide to play, they are immediately sucked into the jungle world of Jumanji in the bodies of their avatars (Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, and Karen Gillan). They’ll have to complete the adventure of their lives filled with fun, thrills and danger or be stuck in the game forever.”
Jumanji enjoyed a successful theatrical run over the Christmas holiday. According to the most recent numbers from Box Office Mojo, it took in $400 million.
- Full ‘Treatment’ on HBO Max - June 14, 2021
- Washington Heights Musical - June 11, 2021
- ‘Infinite’ Wahlberg on Paramount+ - June 9, 2021
- Romero’s Lost ‘Amusement Park’ - June 7, 2021
- HBO Max’s New ‘Conjuring’ Tale - June 4, 2021
- Peacock’s ‘Lady Parts’ Comedy - June 2, 2021
- WNBA Tips Off on Amazon - May 28, 2021
- Reanimated ‘Rugrats’ - May 26, 2021
- Back ‘In Treatment’ - May 21, 2021
- Crackle Show Helps Debtors - May 19, 2021