(Above: ‘Man in the Black Hat,’ photo by Tore Sætre/Wikimedia)
Netflix has one wild Paradox tomorrow. Or maybe more than one.
Paradox, a new “fantasy western musical,” stars rock legend Neil Young as “The Man in the Black Hat.” Lukas Nelson and Micah Nelson, members of his current band, co-star as fellow outlaws. Their dad – country superstar Willie Nelson – also appears. The cast includes no major female roles, but actress Daryl Hannah is writer and director.
Netflix subscribers will find the new Paradox at netflix.com/title/80242378. Just don’t confuse it with a 2016 time travel thriller of the same title, also on Netflix. And certainly not with the service’s recently released Cloverfield Paradox.
Young has acted before, most notably 15 years ago in 2003’s Greendale, which he also wrote and directed — another film that can be described as more feature-length music video than conventional narrative:
To view Greendale, you’ll need to buy it on DVD from third parties at such sites as Amazon.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021